1. Advertising. Guidelinelaw.com’s business is primarily funded through advertising. You understand and agree that the Services may include advertisements, and that these are necessary to support the Services. To help make the advertisements relevant and useful to you, Guidelinelaw.com may serve advertisements based on the information we collect from you or in relation to your interaction on our site.
3. Linked Materials and Third-Party Materials. The Services include links to third-party products, services and Web sites, as well as materials provided by third parties. Guidelinelaw.com does not endorse, and takes no responsibility for such products, services, Web sites, and materials. You understand that Guidelinelaw.com has no obligation to, and generally does not, approve or monitor materials provided by third parties through the Services. Your dealings with any third party arising in connection with the Services are solely between you and such third party, and Guidelinelaw.com takes no responsibility for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your dealings with these third parties.
4. Claims of Copyright Infringement. Guidelinelaw.com respects the intellectual property rights of others, and asks that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify Guidelinelaw.com’s copyright agent, by providing the following information:
a. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
b. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Services so that the copyright agent can locate it;
c. Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
d. A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation. Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent as follows:
Attention: Copyright Agent
By e-mail: email@example.com
If you give notice of copyright infringement by text e-mail, Guidelinelaw.com’s copyright agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
5. Intellectual Property. The Services/content are the property of Guidelinelaw.com, and subject to the intellectual property rights of Guidelinelaw.com and its licensors.
6. No warranty. Guidelinelaw.com provides the services “as is,” “with all faults” and “as available,” and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, and effort is with you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, guidelinelaw.com and its suppliers make no representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied. Guidelinelaw.com and its suppliers expressly disclaim any and all warranties or conditions, express, statutory and implied, including without limitation (a) warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, accuracy, title, quiet enjoyment, no encumbrances, no liens and non-infringement, (b) warranties or conditions arising through course of dealing or usage of trade, and (c) warranties or conditions of uninterrupted or error-free access or use.
10. Release. You release Guidelinelaw.com, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability related to any and all claims and demands you may assert against any third party arising out of the Services.
All updates to this terms of service will be posted here. Thank you
DO NOT REPUBLISH THIS CONTENT