Law of assumption affirmations are like a booster for manifestations to be realized faster as one follows the principles of the law as explained by Neville Goddard.
The universal law of assumption states that one can bring into reality, what they assume and believe to be true. In effect, your state of mind can be your reality if you believe it’s true.
The principles of the law requires a clean and positive mind, something that’s sometimes hard to achieve for many as a result of the negative energy that surrounds us.
Law of assumption affirmations
Using the law of assumption affirmations, one can inject positivity into their life which in turn positively affects the state of mind. These affirmations create a fertile and positive mind environment for the manifestation of assumptions.
1. As I assume, so shall it be
2. I deserve all the good things in life
3. My desires are valid
4. Everything is possible
5. I control the trajectory of my life
6. Surely, my desires are accomplished
7. What I can feel, is already mine
8. Nothing can hold me back
9. My reality is what my consciousness says
10. My consciousness is a subject of my belief
11. I believe my assumptions are true
12. I have the power to assume the best
13. I’m immune to negative energy
14. I’m thriving no matter my circumstances
15. I’m fearless
16. What I assume will manifest
17. No external energy can stop my manifestation
18. I am bold to assume
19. I hold the key to my manifestation
20. I am powerful
21. I am strong
22. I can accommodate drastic change
23. I am persistent
24. I persevere
25. No one can be in my way without my permission
26. I give permission for all I desire to come to me
27. My desires are good for me
28. I feel my desires manifested
29. I deflect all opposing energies
30. The physical senses obeys my consciousness
31. I’m ready for a positive shift in my life
32. I let go of holdbacks
33. I embrace my new self
34. I shape my assumptions
35. I have received my assumptions
⇓⇓ READ MORE
How many times should you repeat an affirmation?
Should you say affirmations out loud?
That’s a resounding yes. say the affirmations out loud. Say them out loud because belief is affected by several senses, hearing is a an indispensable part of it.
As you listen to yourself speak out your affirmations, it helps you to believe even more which is the purpose of affirmations and a trigger for manifestation.
Writing down the affirmations can also be helpful as many people also have the ability to remember stuff better when they write them down. Of course you’re not supposed to remember everything, the target however is to repeat these positive law of assumption affirmations so much so that they become a part of your vocabulary.
To conclude, law of assumption affirmations help the process of manifestation. What is most important about affirmations however, is not the vain recital, but the strong belief in the words for a positive impact. Combine these affirmations with the principles of the law of assumption to see a manifestation of your desires.
DO NOT REPUBLISH THIS CONTENT